WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU ABOUT MARGARET BYRD RAWSON!
We are collecting stories about Margaret Byrd Rawson from around the world!
What do you remember most about this amazing and influential educator, Margaret Byrd Rawson? As a student, what do you remember most about your time with Margaret? As a parent, what do you remember most? As a teacher, what was your experience working with Margaret?
Please share your experience with us; we want to hear from YOU!
The lessons learned on how one individual educator can send out ripples of hope and healing for generations are inspirational to others.
Examples may include:
- How did Margaret influence your life?
- What lessons did you take away from knowing her?
- How did you meet her?
- What do you remember most about her?
- What were the unique qualities that you remember most?
- How did she contribute to the world regarding dyslexia awareness and its proper treatment?
- How did she influence and transform educational practice?
By sharing our memories and experiences of Margaret, we can highlight the impact one person can make to change the conversation about 'reading failure' for some to 'reading success for all.
We will share the most inspiring and heartfelt stories, maybe even yours!
The world needs to hear the stories, processes, and successes individuals go through to crack the reading code and, in this case, the individual, Margaret, who made a difference in the struggle.
Your story might inspire someone else to find the courage to persevere and take on a leadership role that positively impacts others' lives. You could motivate someone to transform education so that all children, regardless of their learning differences, can be taught to read!
We can't thank you enough for being willing to contribute. Thank you for helping us. You matter, your story matters, and we want to hear from YOU!
You have several submission options:
- Write your story in the space provided.
- Write your story in a separate word document and then upload it in the area provided.
- If you prefer, you can record a video on your phone (iPhone works best) or other recording devices, and upload it in the area provided.
- Or, submit an audio recording, and upload it in the area provided.
NOTE: To personalize written submissions, please upload a photo of yourself in the area provided.
Click Button below to review guidelines for submitting your story in writing,
photo, video, or audio recording.
Please fill out the form below. Fields marked with red label are required.
We Want to Hear from You